Although we're not currently active as Forman, we all still make music (a LOT of music). Check out the links below to see what other stuff we have going on. There are also a ton of great artists/bands/engineers/people that have collaborated with us or helped us in some way, and you can find some of their links below
(links will open in a new window).
- RichBozek.com - Rich's website. Has info on all musical projects, and soon other stuff too.
- Diazepam - Dan & Rich: Original progressive pop - hearkens back to 1970's progressive rock, filtered through a modern pop lens.
- Ku'on - Dan & Rich: Cinematic original rock. Unique instrumentation and emotive, rock-meets-film-score composition.
- Happy Body Slow Brain - Rich: Original progressive GrooveRock - atmospheric and intense.
- Mr. Breakdown - Mike: Original pop-funk - a unique style of funk, reggae, and soul steeped in the grooves of James Brown, Tower of Power, Bob Marley and Fela Kuti.
- Shwizz - Bill: Melting pot of funk and progressive rock. Supreme party band.
- Saber Tooth Trio - Rich: Jazz/fusion - mostly original, but also does inventive, modern arrangements of jazz standards.
- Beitiak - Rich's sister provided us with most of our artwork, including album art, flyers, stickers, and a ton more.
- BAPR - If you have to ask then you don't know.
- Overclock, Inc. - Brian Cass mixed "Day of Delta" and is responsible for recordings of some of our favorite musical artists.
- JRod Productions - Studio where "Balance" was recorded and mixed. JRod put in many long work nights that didn't end until the sun was coming up.
- Cellar Productions - Studio where "Day of Delta" live tracking was done.
- LIVElive Productions - Have been really great to us since the early days in Oneonta. Good dudes helping good music survive. They have lots of cool events throughout NY.
- Nick Irving - Took some great photos of us playing live, including some from the Living Room Sessions. He is also responsible for some of the photos in the navigation window at the top of each page.
- Maksim Quartet - Maksim Akelin took some great photos and videos of the Living Room Sessions.
- Gordon St. - Albany, NY-based band featuring original Forman bass player / vocalist Dan Noonan. Great, solid no-nonsense rock & roll.
- Jeff Mann - Played some percussion on "Balance" and is an all-around great musician. Currently playing with Consider the Source and others.
- Dylan's School of Music - Owned and operated by Dylan Kelehan. Dan & Rich teach music lessons and handle some administrative tasks.